This blog post was originally published in 2017. Whilst it was correct at the time of publishing, some facilities and services may have been discontinued. Please contact us for the latest information. Thank you
Ciudad Patricia is wonderful retirement resort where you can get more out of life, whilst worrying less about how to live life.
We all worry to some extent about getting on in life, especially as an expat living in Spain. We fully recognise and ensure that when you come live at Ciudad Patricia, not only is a great place to live, but we take care to ensure that you can enjoy a wonderful life as you glide gracefully through your senior years. Here are just 10 ways we take the worry out of life.
- We have 2 doctors at Ciudad Patricia. One has lived on site in one of our apartments for over 20 years and been working here for over 30 years. Both speak English.
- Our doctor has his own surgery in the medical centre for free consultations giving you peace of mind and convenience.
- 24 hour emergency medical assistance cover all included.
- Jayne is the residents’ own helper, so when you are not feeling well pick up the phone to Jayne. She can check on you when you are not well, go and collect prescriptions, go shopping, order a hot meal to be delivered, drive you to the national health hospital and doctors and translate for you and many other things to help you, all for a small fee.
- We want our residents to live as long as they can independently in their own home for as long as possible. We can provide help after an operation to get washed and dressed in the mornings, housework washing ironing etc. Again, subject to a reasonable fee.
- We have our own residential care home should you find you can no longer live independently and safely in your own home even with the extra help provided.
- British television is available with any package you are used to.
- We now have fibre optic 8 Mb internet to apartments. Computers with printer are available in the main building for residents’ use.
- Peggy, resident for 31 years, recently celebrated her 98th birthday. You don’t have to be resident in Spain to live at Ciudad Patricia.
- We have extensive, beautiful, well-kept gardens, 3 outdoor pools, new heated 28º indoor salt water pool, pentanca courts, gym, plus wellness spa with hairdresser chiropodist etc. Small pets welcome.
If you’d like to find out more, then please contact us using the details at the bottom of this web page. We look forward to hearing from you.