APARTAMENTOS CIUDAD PATRICIA, S.L., is an entity with registered office in calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid, with Tax Identification Number B-64030547, registered in the Madrid Company’s Registry, in Volume 43.847, Page 25, , Page M-773752 (hereafter, “ACP”).
2. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The controller for the processing of your personal data is ACP. To guarantee adequate management of the processing of your data, ACP has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you may address for any matter that might arise and who can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by users of this Website or who contact ACP by other means, may be processed by ACP for the following purposes, depending on the interactions that the user enters into with ACP.
- Contacting, managing and processing enquiries and requests from Website users: The personal data of users who contact ACP through any of the contact channels made available through the website in order to receive queries and/or requests from users will be processed to maintain contact between the parties, manage website users, provide customer or user service, and manage and process user requests or enquiries sent via the channels provided for this purpose by ACP.
- Commercial, promotional or advertising communications: Users’ personal data may be processed by ACP for the purpose of sending them personalised commercial and advertising information about activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of various kinds, by post, telephone or electronic means (e-mail, newsletter, SMS, messaging and other means of electronic communication).
You may object at any time to the processing of your data for advertising or promotional purposes by ACP using the channels provided for this purpose by ACP, as detailed further on in this document.
4. WHAT DATA ARE PROCESSED BY ACP AND WHAT ARE THEIR SOURCES
The data processed by ACP as a result of the user’s interactions through our Website come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the user by filling in the forms made available by ACP or by any other means by which the user communicates with ACP.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing, and maintenance of the relationship established between the user and ACP.
ACP may process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identification and contact data (e.g., name and surname, email, postal address, telephone, etc.).
- Other data types. If the Website user provides other types of data in their interactions with ACP, these data will be processed by ACP, only if their processing is required for the purpose sought. Otherwise, the data will be erased without having been previously processed or stored by ACP.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA BY ACP
The processing of your data for the purpose of “Contacting, managing and processing enquiries and requests from Website users” is based on the need to execute a contract between the user and ACP to which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the latter; that is, in the management of your own request, in maintaining contact between the parties and, where appropriate, in the provision of the service requested by the user.
Likewise, the processing of your data for the purpose of “Commercial, promotional or advertising communications” is based on the express consent of the user provided through the corresponding box.
6. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data may be disclosed to other companies within the ACP group of companies that perform, among other functions, management, control, human resources management, compliance monitoring or auditing. The purpose of this communication of data is to enable the management and development of the appropriate procedures established by law, given that other companies of the corporate group may be the commercial entities that have to deal with the consultation. The legal basis for this communication of data is the legitimate interest of ACP in managing the human and technical resources of the business group.
Your data will not be disclosed to other third parties, unless expressly required by law or with the consent of the data subject.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ACP will keep your personal data for as long as required for the provision of the service requested and/or to achieve the purpose of the processing sought.
Later, provided that the user has not exercised its right of removal, their data will be duly kept during the applicable legal periods, taking into account the type of the data as well as the purpose of their processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information about the data retention periods applied at ACP by contacting our Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at email@example.com
8. WHAT PERSONAL DATA SHOULD BE PROVIDED
ACP informs users that, when personal data are obtained through a form made available on our Website, the user must provide at least the data specified as mandatory, in the form in question. In the event of failure to provide at least such data, considered necessary, ACP will not be able to manage the service or the query formulated by the user.
9. WHAT SHOULD YOU WARRANT BY PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The user warrants that the information provided is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and is responsible for any harm or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
ACP informs you that, you must be older than 18 to provide your personal data in any way through our Website. Users who provide data to ACP through this Website represent and warrant that they are older than 18 and are entirely responsible for this statement.
10. WHAT MEASURES WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Given ACP’s interest in ensuring the security and confidentiality of your data, the security measures required for personal data protection have been taken and the technical measures at its disposal have been implemented to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of the personal data provided through the Website. In any case, it should be borne in mind that online security measures are not unassailable.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ACP also informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Accessing your data: You have the right to receive the confirmation of whether we are processing personal data affecting you or not and the right to access your data to find which personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Requesting the rectification or removal of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you regard as inaccurate and concern you, and are processed by ACP, as well as the right to request the removal of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data, the limitation of processing of which has been requested for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided to us, in a commonly used structured format that is automatically read, as well as to their transfer by ACP to another controller.
- Objecting to the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances and for reasons connected to your specific situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will cease to process them unless we must continue to do so for legitimate imperative reasons or for the exercise or defense of potential claims.
We also remind you that you have the right to withdraw any of the consents given for the processing of your data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to their withdrawal.
Persons may exercise their rights in the form of a written document identified with the reference “Data Protection” accompanying your ID card or equivalent document, on both sides, which must be transmitted to calle Villanueva 2B, Escalera 1, Planta SM, 28001 Madrid or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that we have failed to respect the exercise of your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (email@example.com)or lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Last updated: May 2023